“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
I love art in all forms, whether it’s painting furniture, sewing, digital art or art journaling with my pencil crayons I love doing anything artistically inclined! I got started in digital scrapping in 2005. I was hooked the moment I started! I was on a few creative teams and scrapped all the time. I opened my own shop – Rosey Posey Studio in May 2009 and joined Scrabookgraphics as Studio Rosey Posey in Octbober 2009. I use a MAC tower with 10 GB of Ram. I use Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5 and Painter 11. I use my Intuos 4 Tablet quite a lot!
I also love photography and take tons of photo’s. I am lucky that Hannah is a very willing model! My camera is a DSLR Nikon D80 and I generally edit photos in Lightroom or Photoshop.
A few random things:
- Very afraid of worms, thank god they are slow moving
- I broke my arm this spring and had surgery on my shattered elbow
- I really don’t like driving and now I live 20 minutes from town – bleh
- I love the Apprentice and seriously feel I could work for Donald
- I love my work and I am grateful I get to do what I love each day!
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Hannah already does after only a year of lessons!
Well I can imagine that you now know enough about me! Thank you for stopping by my site!